Sunday 29 January 2012

Maxi dress, where art thou maxi dress?

Locating a kimono style maxi dress is no easy task, my friends...

How do I know this? Because in my quest to find a gorgeous floaty maxi dress (that would cover my arms in all the right places) for a friend's upcoming garden wedding, I searched high and I searched low, around the corner and across the globe. And just when I was about to give up hope... I found it. 

It's a Tribal Maxi Dress by UK plus size store Simply Be. But I must say, their website is a virtual nightmare. If you don't have a UK authorised credit card or shipping address, you can kiss your perfect dress goodbye. 

Enter eBay though, and you have one very happy shopper. 

And the best bit? All up it was only $55AU including postage. Bliss. 

And now we turn to the styling.... dainty sandals or killer wedges? High bun or loose curls?

Tribal Maxi Dress by Simply Be.
 Other plus size maxi's I'm loving......


Aurora Dress by Rachel Pally


 Leaf Print Maxi Dress by FEM T-bags

No comments:

Post a Comment